Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Choose Secure Email Provider

amazinghorse

233OvBN.jpg
Let's talk about Email providers.
In this year many of users has been faced with the problems:

We can talk about nowadays privacy violations forever...  :mellow:
But I found several alternatives that inspire trust:
xEbq1Dr.png
Riseup provides online communication tools for people and groups working on liberatory social change. We are a project to create democratic alternatives and practice self-determination by controlling our own secure means of communications.
Riseup mail service provide secure and private email accounts, accessible via the web, shell, IMAP, or POP
Request an account

kku6Xj9.png
OpenMailBox

This project was born from a simple idea: Why should we entrust our valuable personal data to companies ?
To be sold, used, redistributed, corrupted ?
Our project aims to provide unlimited access to quality, hassle-free mail with no ads free of charge to anyone concerned about protection of their data online who doesn't have the time or skills required to set up a mail server.
OpenMailbox.org uses only free software, you can find the full list on this page .

lIJLV9r.png
Mailoo asserts itself as a privacy friendly email service and their host & application software is all FOSS, using Debian, PHP, Roundcube and others.
Mailoo is entirely based in France and removes user IP addresses from mail headers, but unfortunately only for webmail. Their SMTP does remove the mail client’s user agent string. Mailoo’s servers also do not use full disk encryption.
An alternate email address is required for signup but you receive the activation code immediately so a temp service will work. When you log in to your new account, Roundcube will default to French but this can be changed to just about any other language. Server logs do contain user IP addresses, but the logs are not stored.

H0DeZrh.png
A/I was born more than 10 years ago when individuals and collectives dealing in technology, privacy, cyber rights and political activism met in Italy. Our fundamental aim is to provide free communication tools on a wide basis, while pushing people to choose free rather than commercial communication modes. We would like to arouse people's awareness about the need to protect their privacy and to escape the looting which is indiscriminately perpetrated by governments and corporations alike on both data and personalities.

wrZfpee.png
Vmail is one of the few here whose SMTP server removes sender IP address and the mail client’s user agent from mail headers. Vmail does not give any information about who they are or how they are funded. In fact, all contact information has been completely removed from vmail’s website.
vmail uses Pikwik, the open source alternative to Google Analytics, but Pikwik anonymizes user IP addresses and respects Do Not Track settings. According to vmail’s privacy policy, they do collect personal data in accordance with European Union’s data retention laws.
Vmail has very nice, clean interface and good up-time.

Aosk3oX.png
GMX and Mail (as well as gmx.de, gmx.at and gmx.ch) are owned by United Internet AG, one of Germany’s larger internet service providers and they do give you advertisements. User IP addresses are included in mail headers for both webmail and SMTP. It’s also not possible to open an account over Tor.
Both services have a secondary contact auto-add which automatically adds recipients of recent emails to a Recent Contacts window. This isn’t the same as your address book, which is easily edited. There is no way to delete these recent contacts, nor is there an option to disable the audo-add ‘feature’. On the other hand, one great thing GMX and Mail do have is ephemeral Diffie-Hellman (DHE) forward secrecy over TLS 1.2.

aDbRBQB.png
Tor Mail
Tor Mail is a Tor Hidden Service that allows anyone to send and receive email anonymously.
This product is produced independently from the Tor® anonymity software and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else.
For more information, or to signup for your free @tormail.org account, which includes webmail, smtp, pop3, imap access,
Please visit our Tor hidden service at http://jhiwjjlqpyawmpjx.onion/
You will need to have Tor installed on your computer to access Tor hidden services.

kJHmQLO.png
I2P Mail
I2P has a free pseudonymous e-mail service run by an individual called Postman. Susimail is a web-based e-mail client intended primarily for use with Postman's mail servers, and is designed with security and anonymity in mind. Susimail was created to address privacy concerns in using these servers directly using traditional email clients, such as leaking the user's hostname while communicating with the SMTP server. It is currently included in the default I2P distribution, and can be accessed through the I2P router console web interface. Mail.i2p can contact both i2p email users, via user@mail.i2p and public internet email users from a user@i2pmail.org address.
Use your own Server for Email
IMHO obviously best choice :biggrin: .

In addition...
interesting project from lavabit founder:
jkZ9noa.png
http://darkmail.info/

That's all what I found.

:goodnight:

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...

New very promising secure email provider! :smile:

lhgR0US.png

https://tutanota.com/

Review on Hacker10 : http://www.hacker10.com/computer-security/free-encrypted-webmail-service-tutanota/

:book: must try...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...