Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

TBPlus: News

Len

[Google Translated from Spanish]

Good afternoon.

As you have already seen, TBPlus has changed its server, and also its owner, which is now me. Jardineitor has his occupations and can not devote as much time as he wants, he has already given it enough, and the option was to "kill" him or change his hands. It is always a pity that a tracker closes, even more so if we take into account that we do not have too many.

I hope to continue the great work of Jardineitor and, with your help, this tracker will be active for many more years, and who knows, maybe it will become a reference on the national scene.

I already notice that changes are coming mainly for my way of seeing the P2P, and I expose some of them, although they will be treated with the staff first.

Donations disappear, either for maintenance of the site or to make a clean slate of the H & R. The cost of maintaining the site right now is laughable, and does not reach 5 euros for the month of December. If later on you see the need to move it to a server of your own, you would consider putting that option back.

In topic uploads it would be convenient to avoid the resubidas of other sites without having asked for permission, changing names and eliminating the tags of groups of encodes that carried out the work. It is good practice to keep them and thus the recognition of their work, from which we all benefit.

I estimate that in mid-December I will put an unlimited seed system that I had prepared for xBytes with the idea of guaranteeing seed in the contributions. Said system will have the upload speed limited according to the type of contribution so as not to step on normal users and prevent them from increasing their ratio adequately.

For my part I would limit the invitations to 1 per month per user. The main reason is that users value their accounts and the site, thus creating a strong, stable and welcoming community. It's just my idea, it will be studied with the rest of the staff.

IMPORTANT

The port of the announce has changed from 2710 to 35721. It is going to look to do a redirection of ports to avoid problems.

You can change the port manually in your torrent client, you just have to change the port, nothing else. That is, if you have the announce like this:

http://tbplus.li:2710/VUESTRO-PID/announce

You have to change it to:

http://tbplus.li:35721/VUESTRO-PID/announce

For the moment little more to add, I am open to questions that I will answer as soon as possible.

Greetings.