Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Apollo: News

Len

**s**** 's Birthday Pick

Carissa's Wierd - ugly but honest: 1996-1999 [2000]
Indie | Lo-fi | Slowcore | Chamber Rock
Discogs

**s**** wrote:

""One Night Stand" opens with a weightless melody and subtle vocal flourishes from Ghetto, then breaks down self-destructively, as if the band set fire to the tapes as they were recording. It's an odd resolution to the song, suggesting not only an ambition to be more than simply sad-bastard background music but also a compelling desire to deflect emotions too troubling to convey directly." - Stephen M. Deusner (2010)

Carissa's Wierd was a short lived band made of troubled young adults, and they wrote about what it was like to be a troubled young adult. Careless misspelling, scratched out lyrics, hesitant vocals, and songs that could fall apart at any moment. In spite of their exterior as an apathetic young rock band, I think they were a heavily talented and charming group with a lot to say, and unfortunately, they didn't blow up as much as they could/should have.

This is an album I've turned to over and over, and I hope you can find relief in it too. I don't think there are many moments in music worth listening to more than the soothing guitar, vocal harmonies, and lyrics that come together beginning at 1:25 in "Alphabet on the Manhole", the album's (ace) closer.