Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Pablo Escobar's Family Is Suing Netflix For $1 Billion

grimm

It came as a surprise earlier this year when news broke that global streaming giant Netflix was in debt to the tune of $20 billion. With longterm obligations made to produce more and more content, the company really doesn't have much wiggle room for fiscal inconveniences.

Unfortunately, the family of late Colombian drug kingpin Pablo Escobar isn't here to hear the company's sob story, as they are currently suing Netflix for the sum of $1 billion. The lawsuit is in regards to Netflix's original series 'Narcos' which is based on the life of a young and lawless Pablo Escobar.

According to documents obtained by the Hollywood Reporter, Escobar's family is claiming copyright infringement against the popular series. The lawsuit was filed by Escobar Inc., the company owned by Pablo Escobar's brother Roberto de Jesus Escobar Gaviria, who states the streaming platform used the Medellín cartel founder's name and story without permission. 

In conversation with the Hollywood Reporter, Gaviria said, "I don't want Netflix or any other film production company to film any movies in Medellin or Colombia that relates to me or my brother Pablo without authorization from Escobar Inc.

He continued, explaining, "It is very dangerous. Especially without our blessing. This is my country." News of the lawsuit comes just days after a location scout for the series was found shot and killed in a bullet-ridded car in the remote area of San Bartolo Actopan in Central Mexico. 

Due to the clear danger involved with producing a show of this nature, Gaviria suggested, "Netflix should provide hitmen to their people as security."

Regardless of whether the company heeds Gaviria's safety suggestions of not, he has some firm feelings in regards to to his monetary requests: "If we don't receive it, we will close their little show."

Could this be the premature end to the 'Narcos' series reign? Honestly, we can't be sure just yet. We'll just have to anxiously wait and see.