Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

SuperBits | MOVIES / TV / GENERAL

Len

Tracker's Name: SuperBits

Genre: MOVIES / TV / GENERAL

Sign-up: https://superbits.org/

Additional information: SuperBits is a SWEDISH Private Torrent Tracker for MOVIES / TV / GENERAL

Applications are open!

Apply now and join the community!
Signup Link: https://superbits.org/
  • Upvote 1

Hi .. thanks for the heads up 

I have a question 

when you are in the process of making an application form .. it says something with local language which I've translated to " When you press send, you will receive a text below. Enter the text on your profile, or your profile photo. The profile must be open to all on hand to read. The pages we grant invites from the moment are: 
Scene Access, TorrentLeech, Danish Bits, HoundDawgs, 
RevolutionTT, SceneHD, Torrent Bytes, TorrentDay"

Can you please explain this step, i have some of the mentioned trackers, i put the link to my tracker's profile , and i got the text , but i do not understand what do they mean by "enter the text on your profile, or your profile photo" .. any Idea ?

Regards

51 minutes ago, Codemaster75 said:

Hi .. thanks for the heads up 

I have a question 

when you are in the process of making an application form .. it says something with local language which I've translated to " When you press send, you will receive a text below. Enter the text on your profile, or your profile photo. The profile must be open to all on hand to read. The pages we grant invites from the moment are: 
Scene Access, TorrentLeech, Danish Bits, HoundDawgs, 
RevolutionTT, SceneHD, Torrent Bytes, TorrentDay"

Can you please explain this step, i have some of the mentioned trackers, i put the link to my tracker's profile , and i got the text , but i do not understand what do they mean by "enter the text on your profile, or your profile photo" .. any Idea ?

Regards

Enter the text in your (User Info) for your profile.

Yes.. but what do u mean by user info? . ..for example .. i used my TL account profile.. there is nothing there in the profile settings that u can put information

1 hour ago, Codemaster75 said:

Yes.. but what do u mean by user info? . ..for example .. i used my TL account profile.. there is nothing there in the profile settings that u can put information

TL use a photo of the text on your Avatar. I think this is it.