Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Don't compare lady gaga to madonna (or anyone else) because she says so

Words are one thing, but man oh man is there little to no room for interpretation in Lady Gaga's facial expression when she makes a very clear distinction between herself and Madonna.

Lady Gaga's Joanne drops today, and she spoke with Beats1's Zane Lowe at length about the album — what inspired it, how she wrote the songs for it, the break-up she was figuring out through her creative process, the works. Lowe brought up that Gaga has a lot in common with the Queen of Pop, who also came up in the small club NYC scene of another era, and went so far as to say she lives a "parallel existence" to her when it comes to touching on certain themes in her music.

Yeeeeeeah. Gaga disagreed. Big time. Fast-forward to the 31:00 mark:

"Madonna and I are very different," she said without batting an eyelash. "I wouldn't make that comparison at all. I don't mean to to disrespect Madonna. She's a nice lady. She's had a fantastic, huge career; she's the biggest pop star of all time. But I play a lot of instruments. I write all my own music. I spend hours and hours a day in the studio. I'm a producer; I'm a writer. What I do is different."

Hoooo boy. She continued: "I'm not just rehearsing over and over again to put on a show. There is a spontaneity in my work. I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws. There are major differences between me and her. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way; I just will not be compared to anyone anymore. I am who the fuck I am, and this is me. My life story is my life story, just like yours is."