Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Lady Gaga And Her Dad Got Matching Joanne Tattoos

Between the release of her fifth studio album, her dazzling SNL performance, and her sweet NYC homecoming, Lady Gaga’s had quite the whirlwind week. And what better way to continue the fun than by getting a brand new tattoo to add to her collection?

On Monday (October 24), Gaga proudly showed off her latest ink: the name “Joanne” written in cursive on her forearm. Besides being the title of her new album, Joanne is the name of her late aunt who passed away at age 19 after battling lupus.

“Got Joanne tattooed on my arm in her actual signature,” Gaga captioned the pic. “My dad got one too. With an angel on his shoulder.”

Earlier in the day, Lady Gaga appeared on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM show, where she spoke more about her late aunt, saying she was like a “goddess” in her family.

“We talked about her all the time,” she said, adding that framed photos of Joanne were all around her house as a child. “For me, she was like my guardian angel or spirit guide.”