Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Taylor Swift Celebrates Her Debut Album’s 10th Birthday With A Throwback Pic

On the heels of her first (and only) concert of 2016, Taylor Swift is celebrating a huge milestone in her career: the 10-year anniversary of her self-titled debut album.

Yep, it’s been an entire decade since Taylor Swift became your most-played CD; the one that fearlessly name-checked a chump named Drew (“Teardrops on My Guitar”), inspired you to sneak out so you could meet your crush (“Our Song”), and gave you the post-breakup boost you desperately needed (“Picture to Burn”).

To celebrate the occasion, Swift took to Instagram this afternoon (October 24) to share a throwback pic of herself as a teenager. Make no mistake: this is peak 2006, as evidenced by Tay’s capri jeans, Victoria’s Secret Pink hoodie (you know, the one every girl had at the time), and her curly hair/straight bangs combo.

The 26-year-old captioned the snap, “10 years ago today, my first album came out. I couldn't be more grateful today, thinking back on how much fun we've had and how you've encouraged me to change and grow. It's been such an adventure, guys. Thank you for all of it.”

Congrats on your 10-year anniversary, Taylor — here’s to many, many more!