Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Vanessa Lachey: Daughter's smile kills me!

87897.jpg

Vanessa Lachey's life has 'changed for the better' since having children.

The TV host and model welcomed her second child, daughter Brooklyn, with husband Nick Lachey in January. The couple are also parents to two-year-old son Camden, and Vanessa says that becoming a mom has transformed her life.

'It's changed my priorities and it changed everything for the better. Everything now is about my kids and my family,' she told People magazine before grinning. 'She's starting to do the facial recognition, the smile, and it's killing me. I say, 'Hi Brooklyn,' and she smiles back and I love it. I love it because I know she knows she sees me.'

Vanessa and former singer Nick married in July 2011 after becoming engaged the previous November. Camden was born in September 2012, and the 34-year-old revealed her little boy is adjusting well to being a big brother.

'I've heard some horror stories,' she joked when asked about how her eldest had found welcoming the new addition into the family home. '[but] he's the best. He's awesome.'

While Vanessa and Nick are loving being parents to their two little cherubs, the beauty isn't sure if they will add to their brood in the future.

'[You] never know!' she laughed.

Vanessa spoke to the outlet at a celebratory event for Dr. Michele Hakakha's book, Expecting411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Pregnancy. The tome was something she kept close to her during her pregnancy, and the star was happy to explain why it's such a good read.

'She makes you feel like such an amazing, confident, wonderful woman,' she said. 'She talks to you like a girlfriend, but she's also a very knowledgeable doctor.'