Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Madonna: Marriage was restrictive

87878.jpg

Madonna felt "incarcerated" by her marriage.

The Queen of Pop has been married twice, first to Sean Penn from 1985 to 1989 and most recently to Guy Ritchie, who she divorced in 2008 after eight years of marriage.

She's currently promoting her album Rebel Heart and believes the breakup helped her creatively.

'I think when you get married you have to be willing to make a lot of compromises and that's fair enough. I think that's the way it goes in relationships," she reasoned to British newspaper The Sun.

'However, you know, I did find myself sometimes in a state of conflict. There were many times when I wanted to express myself as an artist in ways that I don't think my ex-husband felt comfortable with.

'There were times when I felt incarcerated. I wasn't really allowed to be myself."

She adds that marriage isn't a "bad thing" per se, but that it's important to find someone who can accept their partner as they are.

The 56-year-old certainly isn't shy of expressing herself these days and is constantly making headlines with her racy outfits and dance routines. She sees it as pushing the envelope and doesn't want anyone to misconstrue her actions as angry.

Madonna has also become known for favouring younger boyfriends, but she doesn't understand why this would garner so much attention.

'It's OK if Mick Jagger dates a 25-year-old girl but if I date a 25-year-old man I'm, you know. It's ridiculous. It's so unfair. I mean, I don't get it," she fumed.

'I haven't felt it strongly until now. But I do think that people have a hard idea of getting their head around that a woman in her 50s could have fun, be adventurous, be silly, be sexual, have an active sex life.

'They're all the things that I was in my 20s and 30s and 40s. I don't know why I should stop now. Is there a manual for living?'