Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Sony: PS4's Best Days Still Ahead

Crypto

"I really believe it's year two when you tend to see those titles come through that start to define the whole generation."

"I really believe it's year two when you tend to see those titles come through that start to define the whole generation."

2753837-ps4.jpg

Though the PlayStation 4 has gotten off to a hot start, the console's best days are still to come, according to Sony UK executive Fergal Gara. In a new interview, Gara said the PS4 software lineup has been great so far, but explained that generation-defining games are still to come.

2753840-uncharted14.jpg

"I really believe it's year two when you tend to see those titles come through that start to define the whole generation," he told IGN. "The best is yet to come on PS4. We've seen a brilliant start with the mega-franchises, like the FIFAsCall of Duties, and the Assassin's Creeds, but we've also seen some strong new IPs launch--the likes of Destiny and Watch Dogs. But I think that the ones that are truly to define the generation are probably still to come, to be honest."

Gara went on to say that history bears this out. He said the Original PlayStation didn't get its first "truly memorable" game until 1996, which was two years after the console's initial debut in Japan.

"It shows that it does take some time for a platform to mature and for developers to make the best of it," he said. "In fact, you look at PS3, two of the highest-rated games of the entire cycle came in the last year with The Last of Us and GTA V. So it's a great sign of how things can progress over several years."

Sony has a number of big-name games already lined up for PS4 in 2015, including BloodborneUncharted 4: A Thief's EndThe Order: 1886, and No Man's Sky, among others. As we look to the future, what are you looking for from PS4? Let us know in the comments below!

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'