Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Miles Teller talks “surprises� in The Fantastic Four

Crypto

miles-teller-talks-surprises-in-the-fant

Miles Teller has been discussing the forthcoming reboot of The Fantastic Four with MTV, and promises fans that they are going to see a different version of the franchise than was last seen in cinemas…

“I think we’re going to surprise people for sure,†says Teller, “because it’s completely different from the ones that came out a couple years ago.â€

And while the pressure of tackling such a beloved franchise might be intimidating for some, Teller seems to be taking it all in his stride…

“If you’re making a movie for the fans, you’re kind of missing it,†says the star. “I think you have to do it for yourself, and kind of [tell] the story you want to tell, and then hope people kind of gravitate towards it.â€

Directed by Josh Trank and co-starring Jamie Bell, Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan, The Fantastic Four will open in the UK on 6 August 2015.

In the meantime, you can check out the full interview below…

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'