Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Title This: WWE Raw Reaction “Hell in a Cell Is Must-See�

Crypto

Six Man Tag Team Match

raw_coverage.jpgThe Tag Team Champions do plenty of work on the offensive side to their teammates. Goldust hits a big scoop slam and then Jey hits a spinning heel kick.  Sheamus gets the hot tag and cleans house. He hits a high knee and then a running knee to Mizdow. Mizdow hangs him up on the ropes.

Sheamus hits a side slam for a two count. Jimmy Uso flies to the outside and Stardust hits a falling star. All men are outside and Sheamus takes out everybody. He throws Mizdow in the ring and sets up a Brogue Kick. Sheamus hits a Brogue Kick to Stardust, but Mizdow rolls him up for the win.

A nice swerve because I feel like most people expected the faces to win and gain steam heading into Sunday.

Mizdow is doing a perfect job with his gimmick right now and gives a strange piece to the already improved Miz.

This segment gives us a combination of two championship matches to look forward to. An athletic and fast start to WWE Raw. 

WZ-7.png

AJ Lee defeated Alicia Fox

Another Divas match to try and add more fire to a dying feud. Lee and Fox go back and forth with quick rollups to get the match going. AJ hits a spinning heel kick for a two count. Fox gets her foot up and hits a boot to Lee’s face. Fox locks in a submission hold and Lee finally fights out of it. Fox tosses her in the corner and Fox gets kicked to the outside. Paige pushes Alicia Fox and throws her inside the ring. She rolls up AJ and Paige tricks the champion.

They actually gave Alicia and AJ some time in the ring and I was not disappointed. I like the win from Fox, which is very similar to what we saw with Damien. Friends and stunt doubles are doing the dirty work to continue to push the feuds to the forefront. Hell in a Cell should be the last time we see AJ Lee and Paige. Although I am in favor of Paige winning, I do think WWE continues to keep the belt around Lee’s waist. I cannot see ANOTHER Divas title change so soon.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post  

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'