Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Brendan Rodgers already plotting next job after Liverpool

Crypto

1400x931305-e1413818296545.jpg

Liverpool could see another of their main assets follow Luis Suarez to Spain in the future as manager Brendan Rodgers is already preparing for a move abroad.

The Northern Irishman’s success at Anfield has made him one of the most sought-after coaches in Europe, and the 41-year-old wants to make La Liga his next destination once he’s finished on Merseyside.

Rodgers revealed in an interview with Spanish paper AS that he’s been practicing his language skills with the help of Liverpool’s Spanish players, and couldn’t hide his desire to manage in Spain when asked where he saw himself in five years’ time.

‘I don’t know. I hope to one day work in Spain,’ he said.

‘I’ve studied Spanish, but I need to improve. I’ll probably improve when I work in the country one day.

‘For most people, when they travel to a country their language becomes better.

‘I speak to the Spanish players that we [Liverpool] have in Spanish.’

1400x8828-e1413818309115.jpg

Rodgers did stress however that there were still a number of things he wanted to accomplish at Anfield, and that he hoped to be at the club for a long time yet.

‘I’m only 41 which is very young and there are lots of things I want to achieve here at Liverpool,’ he said.

‘It’s an incredible club and I hope to be managing here for another 20-odd years.

‘One day hopefully it can take me to Spain and I can experience a wonderful country, culture and as I said, some wonderful football clubs.’

Rodgers will face one of the biggest tests of his Liverpool career on Wednesday as the Reds host Champions League holders Real Madrid.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'