Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

HBO's Real Sports Covers First Scholarship eSports Team in the US

Crypto

League of Legends CEO: "I believe in my lifetime eSports will be part of the Olympic Games."

Last year, HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel aired a segment about the rising popularity of eSports, and debated whether or not games like League of Legends qualify as a real sport. The show and co-host Soledad O’Brien will revisit the subject in its next episode, with a segment about Robert Morris University in Chicago, where eSports has become the school's newest varsity sport and the first scholarship eSports team in the country.

The episode will debut on October 21 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.

Real Sports is returning to the subject of eSports just as the Samsung White team won a million dollars in the League of Legends 2014 World Championship. The event was held in the World Cup Stadium in Seoul, South Korea, which sold out its 40,000 seats, and was also broadcasted in select theaters around North America.

"I believe in my lifetime eSports will be part of the Olympic Games," CEO and Co-Founder of League of Legends developer Riot Games Brandon Beck said in a press conference at the event, though he clarified that this is his prediction, not a goal.

In September, ESPN's president John Skipper said games like League of Legends and Dota 2 aren't a sport, but ESPN 3, the cable television network's online branch, continues broadcasting eSports events, including this latest League of Legends World Championship.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'