Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

[OFFICIAL POST] Box4Seed.com - Sharing is Live... [1GBPS][Custom Box from 1€]

ok tell me something else and I might buy a seedbox

what refund policy do you have ? I am asking this because if I'm not satisfied with it I want to know

Hi, if not satisfied I return the money if it has not happened 48h

• 2 weeks later...

I would like try it!           

Also need a trial box

Will buy if I like it.

Let me know

Hi guys, give me your e-mail for mp

Regards.

• Upvote 1

bro i would like to try your seed box with trial box 

if i like it i than i might buy it thanks for sharing with us  :)

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'

bro i would like to try your seed box with trial box 

if i like it i than i might buy it thanks for sharing with us  :)

Hi, give me your e-mail for mp

Regards.

PD: I have already delivered 3 test seedbox with 1100Gb for 48h, I have no more test seedbox, we have available to hire only ...

o8nzWXH.png

Hi everybody, first of all thank all of our customers and those who have supported us to make this little project possible we started just over 2 months ago ... 

As many of you know we have redesigned our website https://www.box4seed.com have added a new client area, so the management of your products will be much easier both for you and for us. 

Few days we have new plans, which include the following makes:

F4f5f0Fl.png

GWhT6K0l.png

Similarly if you want a custom share, let us know and the possibility should be considered. 

For users that you have hired an Seedbox with us, please sign in at our client area and add the product to your account and We have linked your product. 

The renewal, support and information would be managed from your account and would be much more practical and easy to use ...

• Upvote 1

• How much is upload speed for the Basic Box?  the download it is 1gb
  • Where you say 5 users/server means that other users have the same seedbox ip like mine?

Thank You

• How much is upload speed for the Basic Box?  the download it is 1gb
  • Where you say 5 users/server means that other users have the same seedbox ip like mine?

Thank You

Hi,

In basic box are 5 users per server, I can deliver 200mbps upload but well know, is relative rise can be much more ... try and ip is shared across 5 users but you can see the option to buy a ip we would have to talk to our supplier is Online.net 

In the future we will have OVH datacenter. 

greetings

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to try this if you have any invite left thanks

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'

I have just got the insane box plus plan.It is very good seeding lots of torrents at high speed.Highly recommend these seedboxes they are cheapest for the amount of storage that I could find.Very quick set up and every thing is easy and ready to go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...