Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Take Fans Inside the ‘Love For Sale’ Sessions: Watch By Billboard Staff

Tony-Bennett-Lady-Gaga-I-Get-A-Kick-Out-

The lady and the legend are definitely back! And this time, fans are getting a glimpse at the magic in action.

This Friday (Oct. 1), Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett will release their new collaborative album, Love For Sale (via via Columbia Records/Interscope Records), a collection of Cole Porter standards.

As the buzz builds, Gaga and Bennett are taking fans inside the recording process and their longtime friendship with a special behind-the-scenes video.

ARTISTS MENTIONED
Lady Gaga

Tony Bennett

Love For Sale is the followup to Cheek to Cheek, which hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart following its release in 2014.

Lady Gaga Announces 'Love for Sale' Livestream Event

In the new clip, Gaga recounts how the latest sessions came about. “Tony called me right after Cheek to Cheek came out, I think it was the next day after the record release and it had gone No. 1,” explains Gaga, looking every bit a star from the Golden Age of Hollywood. “He said, ‘I wanna make this Cole Porter record with you.’ And I said that I’d do it. And guess what? We did it.”

The new collection will be available in standard, deluxe, vinyl and cassette configurations, plus a collectible box set edition.

Also, fans can now pre-order the deluxe version on CD and vinyl exclusively through Target, featuring the bonus tracks “I’ve Got You Under My Skin,” and “You’re the Top.”

Love For Sale will be the last by studio album by Bennett, and it’s the culmination of a decade-long collaborative history.

Watch the video and check out the tracklist below.

1. It's De-Lovely
2. Night and Day
3. Love For Sale
4. Do I Love You
5. I Concentrate On You
6. I Get a Kick Out of You
7. So In Love
8. Let's Do It
9. Just One of Those Things
10. Dream Dancing
I’ve Got You Under My Skin *
You’re The Top *