Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

What is Your Favorite Anime Series?

Phlashbak

I'm not sure how many of you are intested in or watch anime, but I was wondering for those of you who do, what is your favorite anime series that you have seen?

For me my favorites are (in no particular order):

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood  (Action)
Katanagari   (Action)
Code Geass  (Action/Mecha)
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka (Comedy/Ecchi)

All of these I would highly recommend.

If you have an anilist, MAL, Anime-Planet, etc. feel free to post as well, I'm interested to see what you guys watch!
I, being the huge anime fan that I am, have a list if you are interested: http://anilist.co/animelist/14174/Phlashbak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My all time Favorite Anime is:

Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

Naruto

Naruto shippuden

Fairy tail

Sword art online

Sword art online II

Magi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are 5 that leap to mind.

Kaiba Very different anime style than the norm (almost Bakshi like) A good take on a transhuman society so far gone from as to appear magical... end is a bit weak compared to the rest of the series.

Last Exile.  SteamSkypunk. Good All around adventure from start to finish, with great ariel combat scenes (kind of like Miyazaki). You really get to like all the characters.  (the sequal series is a bit weak though)

Mushishi.  Clever alterntive world where a fifth (sixth?) kindgom of life exist alongside the ones we know. Slow paced and episodic, but it works for this series.

Shiki Probably the best Vampire Anime I've seen. Based on a rather long horror novel by someone like Japan's Stephen Kings.  It has a sort of realistic look on what a vampire attack on a community might look like to those with a scientific mindset.  The twist in the last quarter is nasty and distrubing.

The Tatami Galaxy   One of the time loop (groundhog day) style of anime, but unlike a lot of anime based around university (as opposed to high school age) characters. Every episode is very funny based around the main character failing in completely new ways as he tries different University clubs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...