Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Best Game Console

InviteSceneTI

Best Game Console  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Best Console for you?

• NES/Famicom
    • Super Nintendo
    • Nintendo 64
    • Sega Genesis/Mega Drive
    • Sega Dreamcast
    • Sony PlayStation
    • Sony PlayStation 2
    • Sony PlayStation 3
    • Sony PlayStation 4
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Xbox
    • Xbox 360
    • Xbox One
    • PC!!1 >.<
    • Other(Post about it!)

• 4 months later...

both these new machines are rather expensive and time consuming.. I still enjoy mobile gaming with short stints while waiting for my lady or in between work meetings..

also more interaction with other players all over the world.. I have cahtted with brits, israel.. americans, indonesians... etc,, about the game and their lifestyles.. something I wont be doing much on these consoles.. in addition, they are much cheaper.. just buying some in game upgrades and no monthly subscriptions to pay..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sony PSX, due to having some of the best RPGs that I ever played. SNES, PSX, and PS2 were the best systems for RPGs, but PSX edges them both out for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I absolutely love PC gaming, but as far as consoles.. I would have to tie it between the SNES and PS1. I truly feel those were the days when gaming was more experimentation, rather than set in more rigid frameworks. There are of course exceptions to the rule, and games are evolving, but you also had radically different games in the same genre. There was Saga Frontier, Final Fantasy, Seiken Densetsu, A Link to the Past, Contra: Alien Wars... It just goes on and on. Of course there is still experimentation within the indie scene, but it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it is just age.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

going to Say PS2 its Where God of War Started After all ...

ps5 is pretty Nice  the lack of games outside of first party titles is an industry problem rather than a Sony problem ....

• 9 months later...