Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Best Game Console

InviteSceneTI

Best Game Console  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Best Console for you?

• NES/Famicom
    • Super Nintendo
    • Nintendo 64
    • Sega Genesis/Mega Drive
    • Sega Dreamcast
    • Sony PlayStation
    • Sony PlayStation 2
    • Sony PlayStation 3
    • Sony PlayStation 4
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Xbox
    • Xbox 360
    • Xbox One
    • PC!!1 >.<
    • Other(Post about it!)

I'v seen some comments on other forums & websites complaining about xbox one and they are right about everything .

The new Xbox one isn't what they say , so i'll go for PS4 ( even though i'm not gonna buy it ).

Tried all generations of PS... and Xbox360.. but nothing beats a PC.... The most awesome gaming rig!

Yes it does...The PC games from 2006 to present depend a lot of Sony and Microsoft...Yes the PC is more and will be always powerfull...but, i said it depends of Sony and Microsoft, why? because Consoles make the rules in games...the consoles makes more money, the PC is pirated all the time...and you will never seen a better graphics on PC than Sony or Microsoft EVER...from now on will see better graphics on PC, why? because it comes NEXT-GEN...do you want to see SUPERB graphics on all games before arrive PS4 and XBOX ONE? Do you know what i mean?

• Upvote 1

I dont know about the XBox, but Sony with their playstation 3 always served me well! Its the perfect console multi tasking... Gaming / Multimedia server... and sony products quality is top notch... So another vote for the PS4!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Defiently PS4, For all this year I have all PS console 1-3 but never had Xbox so if somebody offer me Xbox or PS, I allways took PS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It depends. According to some of the information I have read, Most of the PS4 games only scale up to 720p and some, very few, are of 1080p. However, Xbox One, most games of which are of 720p. Not even a single one is 1080p. Of course, for better quality of video gaming, would go for PS4. However, as of now, none of them still don't fit the need, so I won't bother with them.

I was on the TitanFall Beta. I was blown away. I didn't expect it to be sooo good. I would say Xbox has the upper-hand at this point in terms of gaming content. I'll wait till the end of the year to determine which console won 2014 though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Vote for best game console and post something about your choice

lFmtzLB.jpg

We are waiting for some cool stories here :mbounce: