Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

4 x PassThePopcorn, 2 x IPtorrents, 3 x Waffles Invites Giveaway

BearClaw1

• Sysop

Thank you so much for contributing to our community with this giveaway!

Please make sure you follow these rules:

1. After sending the invites/accounts you offered, DO NOT forget to announce the winners in the topic and then ask our staff members to close it. Keep in mind that if you close the topic (while some members already applied) without announcing any winners (or even keep it open without announcing any winners) you may get banned permanently from here!

2. Keep the thread open for a while, until you find some well deserved winners. Do not giveaway your invites/accounts to the first applicants, because good (maybe even better) users may apply later. The MAXIMUM period of time you can keep a thread open is 4 weeks. This is allowed ONLY for really good/rare trackers. For other lower level trackers, 2 weeks is enough.

3. You are allowed to BUMP your thread (by posting "still available", "I am waiting for more applicants" etc.) ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS.

4. In order to make it even easier to keep in touch with each other you better use the mention system (@ Username). This way users get email notifications when someone mentions them and makes it way easier to give/get invites! For example:
@Inviter i would like this invite" OR " @Inviter send me a PM with your email".
Quoting a user's post also does the job, since the system sends an email notification as well in this case.

• Like 1

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

hi @BearClaw1.  thank you for your generosity.

I apply for PassThePopcorn invite.

Have proofs ready.

REP and LIKe added

Thanks in advance.

regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy @BearClaw1! i,d like to Join " PassThePopcorn". IM Already a Member of "orpheus.network", Uploaded about 240 gb and have a 4.0 ratio. thank u so much!

Hi @BearClaw1

I would love an account for PassthePoPCorn! I've been waiting for them to open invites ever since it closed and I'm getting tired of waiting. I would truly treasure the account if I got it. Thanks for this opportunity!

@BearClaw1

brilliant giveaway keep up the good work :)

i would love too apply for a ptp invite and can provide good ratio proof if needed

like and rep given

regards musiclover

@BearClaw1

What an awesome giveaway. can't beleive it

I am waiting for a PTP invite for soooooooooo long .....  i really would like to have one, PLease !

I have very good proofs that i can share.

thanks you so much

Oh, God, is this true?
I dream of having a PTP.
I have not found it in China.
So come here
I really want to get it.
Is there still there?
Intense competition
I hope that a miracle happens
Please
Please meet my requirements.
one way or another
I sincerely wish you all the best.

I have added LIKE
But I don't know what Rep is.
The geographical difference makes me look like an idiot
Please tell me what to do

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @BearClaw1

I apply for PassThePopcorn invite , amazing ga !

Thanks in advance , proofs avalaible if needded , seedbox user for years

Cheers

On 11/1/2018 at 5:50 PM, BearClaw1 said:

Hi ladies and gents, 

I’m giving away some invites …

4x PassThePopcorn,  2x IPtorrents,  3x Waffles

Rules:
1. Reply here to apply
2. PM me
3. Add Like +Rep
4. +1 Feedback after receive the invite.

Best of  luck ...

Thank you for doing this for the community! Whoever you pick is going to be very lucky

@BearClaw1 Thank you very much for this beautiful gift :grin:

I applying for PTP invite

Rep and Lıke added

my references are ready. I can send it whenever you want.

Tracker's Name:    pixelhd.me
Genre:    HD
Sign-up Link:   https://pixelhd.me/apply.php
Additional information:    Applications are open for sign-up

Hi @BearClaw1 

Thank you for this amazing GA I've been looking to get to PTP for quite sometime now, I have a seedbox so I can seed for the longest time possible and I've been on other reputable trackers, I can show you proofs, hope you consider me for this one :) 

rep and like added 

hope u still got any left 

best regards

On 11/1/2018 at 10:50 PM, BearClaw1 said:

Hi ladies and gents, 

I’m giving away some invites …

4x PassThePopcorn,  2x IPtorrents,  3x Waffles

Rules:
1. Reply here to apply
2. PM me
3. Add Like +Rep
4. +1 Feedback after receive the invite.

Best of  luck ...

Any left :)