Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Invite Scene Welcomes Every Users With Lots of Apologies

Inviter

no probs, we all will contribute our best and make the site once gain the way it was, it is a great loss to us all , but we have to recover what we lost, as all of us are a family and will work togather for our communtiy ,

one more thind i changed my name to darkshadow from darkstar, inspired by dstt name , 

dont loose hopw guys

All the backlog that is going to happen will be unreal!!!. I'm off to bust one out, that will help things along!, I'll be back in a minute or so, wont be long!. :blink:

Hi to all , i just Registered with new user name , Then i'm New here :P

your old friend :D

look life real life , some times we need new start , so i started :) 

all my work here its goneee :(

Same here. Ar least nobody "stole " my name. The biggest problem is that every scammer who got banned here before knows there is no record of them so be very careful who you do business with.

where is HellYeah, is he with us or what i didn't see him here ,thats y juz out of curiosity ?

my theory is starting to get shape ? :D

Here I am Guys ! Nice to see you people missing me :D

It's sad to see IS lost all the database :(

But we have one of the best staff team & awesome members on this community, so I certainly hope we can build this forum again :)

Lets do it guys & make IS better than ever :)

122zrk2.gif

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:   Kick Those ScammerS / SpammerS / CheaterS.....Kick Them Hard !!! :chris: :chris: :chris:

Guess that explains it! ^_^

So, what did you learn HellYeah???

Big men don't do backup, but they do however cry alot... hehe ;)

//Xan

xandor-yoda-bck.jpg

91deb0bb80.png and Reputation fgr.png is always welcome if you like my post :)

Guess that explains it! ^_^

So, what did you learn HellYeah???

Big men don't do backup, but they do however cry alot... hehe ;)

//Xan

I wish if I had access to database to make a backup ! Sadly the answer is NO :(

Anyway, accident happens ! It's better to stand up strong and be careful on future rather than regretting about what could have been done :D

• Upvote 2

122zrk2.gif

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:   Kick Those ScammerS / SpammerS / CheaterS.....Kick Them Hard !!! :chris: :chris: :chris:

I had no idea about it, I hope the community will be even stronger after this debacle. Too bad feedback is gone, I didin't have much but was proud of the 4-5 purchases I made with guys here.

All the best!

the administrator must return some Rep's up and Feedback's to any member has good Rep or Feedback

or

give medals or the like in the case of the inability of return feedback and Rep up

most of the good members now non-donor without any good proof of membership

why care about the return of the good memberships to the donors members of the forum only ?!

why forget members non-donor ?!

anyway welcome back to all members :):rolleyes: :wub:

PeaceEnforcer some people spent lots of time building their rep in the past and they may not have that time and resources again, like myself, so its very logical and understandable why some folks are taking it harder than others, not to mantion the scammers are coming with vengeance, some people are so cheeky they didn't even change their nicks from when they were banned... so it'll take more time than u think