Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites!
#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade Or Find Free Torrent Invites, For Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDBITS, PTP, BTN, MTV, EMP, EXIGO, RED, OPS, TT, BIB, TTG, MTEAM, CHDBITS, CG, TIK, KG, FSC, BB, IPT, TL, GGN, AB, U2 etc.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'company'.
Found 4 results
In its ongoing crusade against sites said to infringe its copyrights, TV outfit ABS-CBN has just netted a couple of big wins. A pair of cases filed in a Florida district court have gone in the TV company's favor resulting in damages awards of $7m and the forfeiture of several domains. During 2014, ABS-CBN, the largest media and entertainment company in the Philippines, began a wave of legal action in the United States. Seeking millions in damages, ABS-CBNâ€™s California-based division targeted a wide range of sites said to have offered its programming without permission. The companyâ€™s latest suit, filed in November last year, listed dozens of allegedly infringing domains. In a motion for default judgment filed in a Florida district court February 6, ABS-CBN outlined the alleged damages caused by the defendants in the case. â€œDefendants were the active, conscious, and dominant force infringing the ABS-CBN Marks and facilitating access to illegal copies of Plaintiffsâ€™ copyrighted works,â€ the company wrote. â€œWhen a user clicked on a link, the Defendantsâ€™ websites directed the user to a third-party server on which the content resided, and began to instantly stream a full-length video of Plaintiffsâ€™ copyrighted content within a frame on the Defendantsâ€™ respective website for viewing.â€ This activity was designed to generate revenue, ABS-CBN said. â€œThe large inventory of popular entertainment content available on Defendantsâ€™ websites, including full-length copies of daily programming and archived shows, was designed to attract users to the infringing content and, thus, increased Defendantsâ€™ profits from the advertisers who paid the Defendants based on the number of views that the advertising received,â€ the company added. While the defendants operating the sites had the opportunity to defend themselves, for whatever reason they chose not to. This placed them at the mercy of the Court and the result could hardly have been worse. On February 9, District Judge Ursula Ungaro ruled in ABS-CBNâ€™s favor, handing down a default judgment including a permanent injunction forbidding any further â€œadvertising, promoting, performing, copying, broadcasting, performing, and/or distributing of Plaintiffsâ€™ content or copyrighted works.â€ In order to give the injunction â€œteethâ€, Judge Ungaro ordered the defendants to hand over their domains to ABS-CBN within five days of the judgment. Failing that, registries currently in control of the domains were given 30 days to render them useless. â€œUpon Plaintiffsâ€™ request, the top level domain (TLD ) Registry for [each of the domains], within thirty (30) days of receipt of this Order, shall place [the domains] on Registry Hold status for the life of the current registration, thus removing them from the TLD zone files maintained by the Registry which link the [domains] to the IP addresses where the associated websites are hosted,â€ Judge Ungaro wrote. The real pain, however, sits in the financial implications of the judgment. The Judge awarded ABS-CBN a total of $3,960,000 in damages and ordered interest to accrue until the amount had been paid in full. But the wins for ABS-CBN werenâ€™t over yet. Two days later in the same Court, Judge Beth Bloom handed down another default judgment against the operators of PINOY-AKO.INFO and PINOY-TAYO.NET. In addition to a similar injunction, the TV company was awarded another $3,120,000 in damages, with both domains ordered to be handed over or disabled by their registries. Whether ABS-CBN will see a penny of this money remains to be seen, but the big penalties handed down are likely to serve as a warning to those running similar unauthorized sites. For some, such as the defendant in an earlier ABS-CBN case, the news comes too late. After being hounded by the TV company, in October 2014 the operator of Pinoymoviefan.com and Watchfilipinotv.com eventually signed a $10m consent judgment. http://torrentfreak.com/tv-company-awarded-millions-in-online-piracy-cases-150221/
Three's a company. Having found success with its previous Company of Heroes 2 standalone expansion, the multiplayer-only Western Front Armies, Relic is looking to repeat the trick with the exclusively single-player Ardennes Assault. Its story is a reimagining of 1944's Battle of the Bulge--a conflict that saw the German army attempt to wrestle control of Belgium away from American forces--but it's not a historically accurate retelling of those events. Instead, Relic say the goal with Ardennes Assault is to provide players with a means to influence and change the events of that year. As such, the campaign is set across a map of Belgium split into different regions, each representing individual battles for you to fight and conquer. Win a skirmish in a region and it's under your control for the rest of the campaign, but the impact of dismantling German positions is felt elsewhere. Taking a particular region can cause enemy reinforcements to populate an adjacent area, which in turn forces you to rethink your original strategy for something more reactive, lest those fresh dangers get out of hand. Replayability is the aim here, with the emphasis firmly placed on multiple playthroughs creating new conflicts and problems. It works rather well, in part thanks to the additional complexity that comes via the provision of three different companies--support, mechanised and airborne--which are persistent throughout the campaign. Each comes with its own abilities in combat, but what's more important is to stay aware of their relative health and experience levels. Using a specific company in battle is both a risk and a reward in that it's possible for them to die, and take no further part in the campaign, but winning engagements is the only way to improve their skills. You have to balance the use of each company to suit not only your preferred play style, but also to facilitate your wider strategy for the war. It's all very well and good saying that you're going to concentrate on making your mechanised company as good as it can possibly be, but if they end up being wiped out, your remaining support and airborne units are going to find it tough going if they've never been in battle before. Like it or not, presuming you're playing on a challenging difficulty level, all three companies must be thought of as a single, larger entity. We're stronger together, and all that. This becomes especially poignant when deciding which areas of the map to attack with each company. The three move around the map independently of one another, meaning it's possible--if you're not thinking ahead--for one to get cut-off from the others and potentially become surrounded by the Germans. Here you have a tough choice to make: does the greater goal make an attempted rescue worthwhile, or would you be better off continuing with the original plan and hoping the besieged company can make it out alive? Battles play out differently depending on which company you use. Aside from the obvious fact that you need to alter your approach in line with a company's skill set, some missions start you off in different positions. It doesn't take an enormous leap in thinking to understand that attacking a town from the east with your support troops offers a fundamentally different confrontation than a southerly approach with a mechanised division. Again, replayability is key. Your support company specialises in explosives and blasting its way straight through enemy lines in the most direct way possible. Airborne is much more clandestine and thoughtful, and totally in their element when positioned behind enemy lines and given the freedom to disrupt key units and assets before they become a threat. They do have access to airstrikes once unlocked, but for the most part they're a brains over brawn outfit. Mechanised is like a combination of the two, requiring equal parts courage and contemplation. Infantry troops are useful for scouting ahead and clearing a path of obstacles, making it safe for the heavy vehicles to roll in and start dealing the real damage. Distracted by the commotion caused by tanks, any infantry still alive can take advantage of the disruption to flank your opponent and pin them down. While there are plenty of welcome changes to companies, the core rules dictating combat remain the same as in Company of Heroes 2, which is no bad thing. Capture points must be controlled to earn resources that can be spent to improve and buff your forces, while staying behind cover and intelligently taking advantage of high ground and differing terrain conditions makes it incredibly difficult for the enemy to catch you unawares. The missions I saw tended to feature a healthy number of buildings, making the identification of key structures from which to defend a position vital. Company of Heroes 2's combat was skilful and considered, and Ardennes Assault does a good job of adding to those fun mechanics, without damaging what was so great about them in the first place. What's most interesting about Ardennes Assault, though, is its wider format. While not a new idea, the standalone expansion, on the surface of it, seems to make everyone a winner. Relic can concentrate on releasing more content more quickly, reacting to audience feedback with each new outing and testing new features without the fear of an entire franchise failing. For the audience, it promotes a 'pick and choose' kind of mentality: you might not be interested in this particular content, but that's fine because there's likely to be more just around the corner. And hey, there's a lot of World War II left to explore yet. Add Rep and Leave a feedback Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post
Hey Guys ! I Need Experienced Members ,, Want The Best Replies ! First Question : About This Plan : Seedbox URL: https://tal0ne.co.uk VanishSeed Disk Space (per user) 700 GB Memory 3 GB Active Torrents Unlimited Bandwidth Unlimited Downlink (shared) 1 Gbit/s Uplink (per user) 300 Mbit/s Users Per Server up to 5 Dedicated IP Monthly â‚¬24.40 Is This Plan Is Good For Seeding In Trackers [ Specifically Chinese Ones , With Lots Of Leechers/Seeders ] How Much Could It Reach [ By Approximation ] In Upload/Down Speed ?? My Second Question : In Compare With It's Price ,, Is There Other Better Plans On Other SeedBoxes Companies , Offering Better Speeds , HDD Space With This Amount Of Cash ?? Waiting For Help ,, Thanks .. Regards, DSTT
The company has notified customers of criminal "intrusion" of its network. Albertsons stores, among others previously owned by Supervalu, are also affected in a related breach. Supervalu, one of the largest grocery chains in the US, with both company-owned and franchised locations, has fallen victim to a cyberattack, the company announced Friday. Malicious hackers targeted the part of Supervalu's network that handles credit card transactions and may have stolen credit card information, including expiration dates, actual card numbers, and, potentially, cardholders' names. The grocery chain said on Friday that it has yet to confirm that the data was actually stolen, but it can confirm the intrusion and that the information could have technically been accessible. "The Company has not determined that any such cardholder data was in fact stolen by the intruder, and it has no evidence of any misuse of any such data, but is making this announcement out of an abundance of caution," Supervalu said in a statement on Friday. A related data breach affected stores that were previously owned by Supervalu, including Albertsons,Acme Markets, Jewel-Osco, and Shaw's. (AB Acquisition is the holding company that now operates those stores across the country.) Supervalu provides IT services to those stores in more than 20 states. Supervalu generates annual sales of approximately $17 billion. The company has a network of 3,320 stores across the country, made up of franchises, company-owned retail outlets, and Save-A-Lot stores. However, only about 200 stores have so far been identified (PDF) as affected, according to the company. It believes that no Save-A-Lot stores or independent locations have been affected. Supervalu's announcement is just the latest black eye on the corporate world as it tries -- seemingly without any effect -- to combat malicious hackers who are actively targeting customer information. Last year, Target was the subject of a massive cyberattack that left open the personal information of as many as 110 million customers. Target plugged the hole and subsequently offered customers a full year of a credit-monitoring service. Supervalu believes that its network was at risk between June 22 and July 17. The company said that it closed the hole in the network after discovering it and hired third-party data forensics experts to see what could have been stolen. That investigation is ongoing. "The Company currently has no reason to believe that additional information beyond that described above may have been stolen by the intruder," the company said in a statement. "However, given the continuing nature of the investigation, it is possible that time frames, locations and/or at-risk data in addition to those described above will be identified in the future." In an e-mailed statement to CNET, Supervalu spokesperson Jeff Swanson said that the company "believes that the intrusion has been contained and is confident that its customers can safely use their credit and debit cards in its stores." Albertsons provided much of the same information as Supervalu, saying that its customers could have been at risk between June 22 and July 17 and it's not clear whether any information has been stolen. The company believes at this time that not all of its stores were affected, but rather a subset in certain markets across the country. "As soon as we were notified of the incident, we began working closely with Supervalu to determine what happened," Albertsons CIO Mark Bates said in a statement on Friday. "It's important to note that there is no evidence at this point that consumer data has been misused." It's not clear from the Albertsons statement how many of its stores were affected, but the investigation into the matter is ongoing. More information from both Albertsons and Supervalu is expected to be shared in the coming days. CNET has contacted Albertsons for comment. We will update this story when we have more information. http://www.cnet.com/news/supervalu-latest-major-company-to-fall-victim-to-cyberattack/