HDBits | HDB | HD | 2020 Review
irc.p2p-network.net #hdbits #hdbits.support
HDBits.org / HDBits / HDB is the most wanted tracker in the world. Its quality and rarity make everybody want to join!
Fast downloading speeds, good pre-times, P2P and Scene releases and a good community are some of this tracker's advantages.
Many well known release groups call HDBits.org "home". The most important of these are:
CtrlHD, DON, NTb, CRiSC, EbP, ESiR, SbR, BS, ThD, RZF, SFH, wAm, EucHD, iNK, EA, LolHD, ToK, TayTO, ESPNtb, PerfectionHD, H@M, AtZLIT, NorTV, NiP and more.
- Maintaining a ratio isn't overly hard but it does take work. Don't download porn thinking this will boost your ratio, it won't. These torrents are neutral download meaning nothing is counted towards your stats and really they are a waste of precious space. Make good use of the top pinned torrents as these do not count towards your download. Be sure to have completed the torrents before they are removed. Once removed from freeleech they begin to credit your account and ruin your ratio - yeah I learnt the hard way.
-Inactivity rules are as followed:
Upscale User Class: Disabled within 4 weeks.
Unparked accounts: 6 months of inactivity - account disabled. 12 months of inactivity - account deleted.
Parked Accounts: 1 year of inactivity - account disabled. 2 years of inactivity - account deleted.
VIP members and ABOVE: Exempt from this rule.
- If you are expecting to be away for some time PARK your account. Don't forget just browsing the site does NOT qualify as activity. You need to be actively downloading and seeding content to keep your account. Downloading a 1GB file will NOT save you either. Appreciate the tracker and put in the effort.
- To be apart of this community you need to make good use of the IRC channel and forums section. IRC details are in the above table but each member requires a special key to make use of the main channel.It is usually just a click of your mouse and bam you have a personal key. DO NOT SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS AND/OR FAMILY! The forums are a fun part of HDB. New members are made to feel really welcome, the tech support is always active and full of troubleshooting etc and the other sub sections are really active so it really does represent a great community to be apart of.
- Uploading has an interesting twist. All members who are the user class 720p and below must use a section called 'offers'. To be eligible, the upload offer must receive 15 votes from other users of the community before it is approved by staff for upload. Most offers receive the required numbers of votes anyway!
- SEEDBOXES! While they are allowed and you are technically allowed to share a seedbox, avoid downloading or seeding the same torrent from two accounts on the one seedbox. This is classed as cheating in the eyes of staff and you'll more than likely lose your account. You do not need to notify staff of your seedbox or that you are sharing.
Creating a torrent
Lotteries for encodes
9 / 10
9 / 10
10 / 10
10 / 10