Welcome to Invite Scene - Your Search for Private Torrent Invites Ends Here !!
Invite Scene is the premier bittorrent community for Torrent Invites. Our users Buy, Sell, Trade and Share their exclusive Torrent Invites that you are looking for. Register now in order to gain full access to our website. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and much more.
- Get all exclusive private torrent invites which includes HDBits, CHDBits, FTN, Pedro's, PTP, BTN, TS-Tracker, TL, SCC, What.CD, BitHumen, BitMe, BitMeTV, PTN, nCore, ScienceHD, HDWing, Fux0r and many more.
- Get access to huge collection of updated Private Tracker Reviews.
- Subscribe to our Open Sign Up Trackers section to get automatic email notification about currently open torrent sites.
- Get your own profile and make new friends.
- Feel the heat and have a great time with us.
Invitescene.com Official Rules
These are the Invite Scene Official Rules. If you don't agree with our rules then please don't bother to register on the board. We take rules very seriously, upon breaking them you will be warned and depending on the severity of your offense you can and will be banned with no hesitation. There will be no user group exceptions, everyone on the forum is equal.
Upon breaking these rules you will be dealt with immediately, these are the most severe offenses and we take breaking them very seriously.
- Mild racism is tolerated, however we do not take hateful/harsh racism lightly.
- Posting pornography, NSFW (Not Safe For Work) material in non-designated sections, or shock sites in any section. Don't do it, it doesn't make you cool.
- Posting gore or graphic imagery for disruptive purposes isn't allowed.
- Planning or talking about hacking other websites isn't allowed.
- You are not to share or sell your account, this is a violation and you will be banned if caught.
- Bumping topics only one time in 24 hours. If you do it more than one time you need a valid explanation.
- Spamming multiple topics over a short period of time. We will notice, don't do it.
- Flaming and ranting in the wrong sections. Don't do it, take your negative attitude off the board or into the specified section.
- Linking to virii and/or spyware and phishing sites. You will be caught and banned.
- We will find out your personal information upon infecting a member. We don't take lightly to this.
- Posting personal information about another forum member without permission.
- Making hate threads about a previous ban/suspension/warn. Take it up with the person who punished you, nobody else cares.
Upon breaking these rules you will be warned and sent a message from a moderator.
- Posting in capital letters, this is highly annoying and doesn't make you cool.
- Posting referral links without either also leaving a non-referral link to the same site or content clearly visible. Referral links can be posted freely in our referral links section.
- Complaining about another member, a ban or a warning you have received. Take it up with a moderator privately.
- Pointing out what needs to be done, who needs to be warned, what needs changing. We have a suggestions forum. Use it.
- Trolling the forum, looking for fights and not letting down on a previous argument.
- Posting retarded IM or Xfire conversations, nobody cares. It is stupid.
- Having a bitter negative attitude in every thread possible. If you have a bitchy and negative persona then leave now.
- No continuous 1337 speaking. This means you can do it now and again, but if it's repetitive then it's highly annoying.
- Posting in the wrong sections, you have eyes. Find the right place for your thread/post.
- Use the search button, everyone hates a duplicated thread.
- Speak English. If you can't speak a bit of English then please don't post.
- Advertising your website. Upon doing this you will be warned, if you do it again you won't be coming back.
- Posting images without having a decent post with it. For example - posting the FAIL or OWNED pictures on their own.
- Remaking closed threads, they are closed for a reason. Keep it that way.
- No HTML code in the shoutbox. Use bbcode instead. We take this very seriously. Any HTML abuse will result in a permanent suspension of your account. This might seem harsh, but it's needed.
- Backseat Moderating: Backseat Moderating is the act of posting in a thread as a "moderator" saying something like "mods please close" or "move this thread to this forum." This is not allowed at Invite Scene. Instead, please use the report post button to alert a moderator more quickly and conveniently. All posts like this will be treated as spam and deleted. If there are several occurrences some warnings and infractions may be shown.
- Flaming: Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes petty name calling to full on abuse, threats of any kind and general rudeness. All people involved will be punished. If you feel someone is treating you unfairly, simply press the report button at the bottom of that person's post, and a Mod/Admin will deal with it. Do not become involved in an argument!
- Trolling: Mild trolling is allowed, but don't let it get too far, and don't be surprised if it'll end with a warn or worse. If others disapprove, we urge you to stop immediately as it can be perceived as flaming or disrespecting.
- Misleading Content: Do not post threads in order to mislead a member. This could be anything from phrasing a question as a tutorial or saying it is one thing and it being completely different.
- Multiple Accounts: Multiple accounts are not allowed. Do not make multiple accounts to give yourself: Referral Points, or rep points, you will get IP banned if caught doing this, because i am tired of seeing people cheat their referrals.
- Proxies / VPNs: Please do not log into the forum using Proxies, VPNs, and SeedBox IPs. This is strongly against the rules and you risk your account being permanently banned.
- Proofs: Only staff members have permission to ask for unedited proof, regarding the trackers you are trying to sell or trade.
- Refunds: Refunds are usually offered within a 30 day period of the transaction by sellers in the unfortunate situation were an account gets banned. This rule does not apply for invites unless the problem is from seller side. Refunds are not to be requested because of dissatisfaction with the tracker. It is your responsibility to research and know what tracker you are buying and their rules.
- Illegal Content: If you post any content which is deemed illegal, including files or download links, you will be permanently banned. If any content of this nature is seen it should be reported to a member of staff as soon as possible.
- Advertising: It is against the rules to advertise other forums, blogs or social media websites in public or via personal messaging. If you do this you will comprise your account.
- Spam: Spam is strictly prohibited. Spamming the forum with endless useless posts to increase your post count or gain access to certain forums is against the rules and you will receive a warning for doing so.
- Threads: Members are only allowed to bump their threads every 24 hours. In the requests section, only one thread is permitted until the requested tracker has being fulfilled.
- Giveaways: Never give your invites or accounts you won via IS to your friends or post them on other invite based forums. Any accounts or invites which have being won from GA threads are for personal use only. Any users found cheating on trackers they have won from IS will compromise their account, depending on the implications your actions have had on the original inviter.
- Begging: Begging for invites is against the rules, both publicly and via private messages.
- Language: Any user found using abusive language on the forum, both via personal messages and publicly will be dealt with and could risk losing their account. You have to let the staff do their jobs and not engage with arguments with members on the forum, no matter how justified you believe it is. Always contact a moderator first.
The Shoutbox is only for general chit-chat !! Don't ask for invites or post external links here. Doing so will result a warning or compromise your account here
- Do NOT post large images in the shoutbox
- Listen to the Admins/Advanced Super Mod/Moderator in shoutbox
- Do NOT post links/videos to any stealers/virus's
- Do NOT post any porn, shock sites or gore in the shoutbox
- All of the Invitescene.com Global rules apply in the shoutbox
- Do NOT bump your market threads in the shoutbox
- Do NOT sell anything in the shoutbox
- English Only!
- Requesting or begging for invites is not allowed.
- Do NOT fight in the Shoutbox nobody likes you when you do
- No blatant flaming/trolling of members
- Do NOT abuse the smiles.
- Do NOT do any requests for accounts, money, etc..
- Minimum 10 posts are required to use Shoutbox.
We don't care who you are or what user group you are in. Anyone who tries to smart ass these rules will be punished.
- Username: Your choice of username is extremely important. For your own safety it is recommended that you never use the same or similar username on Invite Scene and the trackers you are using. If you do this then you only have yourself to blame as you’re putting your account(s) at risk. Please contact an admin immediately for a username change if you have already made this mistake.
- CSS Security: If you don’t want to risk losing your current private trackers then it is highly recommended that you use a different browser for Invite Scene and your trackers. Many trackers have now blacklisted numerous invite based forums and are using browser manipulation to access the browsers loophole to view previously visited websites. To avoid this, as previously mentioned, use different browsers. If you have already made this mistake then immediately delete your history and cookies, then implement the above solution.
- Password: It is highly recommended that you use a strong password for your accounts such as emails, trackers and forums. A strong password would constitute at-least twelve or more characters and digits, including variation such as upper-case characters, lower-case characters, numbers and special characters.
- Links: Avoid clicking any links from users. This includes emails, private messages and forum threads/posts. There are many scammers and hackers online who can easily disguise a link as something genuine, however the purpose is actually to snatch your IP or install a virus.
- E-mail address: Please, under no circumstances ever post your email address in public. This includes when you are applying for an invite in a GA thread. By doing this you can compromise your accounts safety and your inviters account safety.
- Screenshots: Always edit screenshots. Never post public screenshots which reveal your trackers username or ratio stats. In addition, only send un-edited screenshots to staff members on request, never to normal users on the forum.
- Middleman: Middleman can be requested in certain situations, such as dealing with a seller that has little or no feedback or who you do not trust. It is highly recommended that you contact a staff member in this situation.
- Scammed: If you have being scammed, immediately contact a staff member or open a dispute thread. All proofs should be saved and forwarded to a moderator.
- Banned countries: Always check the banned countries list before you trade, sell or buy a tracker.
- IP / email / password Change: Please be aware that certain trackers ban accounts for email, password and/or country IP change. If you’re unsure of your responsible always contact the seller/buyer/trader first who will normally provide you with safety tips before a deal is made.
- Trusted members: Always buy/trade accounts from trusted sellers or staff members.
- Accounts or Invites?: To avoid any complications it is much better to buy an account combined with an email. However, invites are generally much safer.
We have a very constructive and unique set of members. Upon posting on the board you will be judged by our members, they are human and have valid opinions. If you want to make a good impression consider the following advice:
- When making a thread ask yourself if you are going to be flamed by our members due to what you are posting.
- Use full punctuation and grammar. If need be, use a spell checker. Everyone hates an illiterate person.
- When replying to a thread, make sure it's constructive and helpful.
- If you can't make a positive contribution to a thread then don't bother posting.
Please follow the above rules as breaching them could compromise your account at Invite Scene. If any post is suspected of breaking the above rules then please report it immediately. Invite Scene isn't just a place for Torrent Invites, it's also a Community of Brothers. We want to keep the community clean and in order, so help us do it by following the rules. Remember, we have numerous competitions and following the rules correctly makes you a competitor. If you have any questions then please let us know. We are always open for suggestions and take criticism well.
Thanks you for reading these rules and we hope you can follow them. Enjoy your stay at Invitescene.com