Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Seedbox Really Worth It? Or Just Leave Computer On? VPN W/ Proxy!

TedDekker

Is a seebox really worth it or should I just leave my computer on with VPN and Socks5 Proxy. Is there really a difference?

Wouldn't I save money because Seedbox's are kind of expensive.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you need to upload for more than one tracker with difficult rules and no freeleech.

ABSOLUTELY! :)

seedbox worth the money you pay for it. you can use seedbox for upload and many more.. if your seedbox provider have VNC you can manage your server and instal your own applications.. and most of the seedbox providers out there come with openVPN, that means you can browse on the internet without show up your IP address and the most of your traffic is encrypted.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends on someone's economic situation. If you can spare some money for a seedbox it's worth it. But if you cannot you can definitely leave the computer on. If you have good upload speeds then it's even better

I think they are worth it. I'd expect to pay 15-20 for a good entry level one.  I've spent around 10 dollars and less from a few companies and you well get what you pay for...so if the price looks too good to be true it probably is.  You might get put on an overloaded box and get no where near the advertised upload speeds.  A lot of companies will offer you a trial if you ask or at least give your money back if you aren't happy in the first few days.  Search for reviews so you know the company is reputable.

• 1 month later...

I think they are worth it. If you try to install one at home, you should buy the hardware (or the parts you don't already have), have a great internet speed connection, pay for its electricity bill, install it, keep it up to date and when you get bored, search for another use to maximize your investment.

Either if you contract a seedbox, you just have to use the time you need it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I use a seedbox to seed on difficult ratio trackers instead of leaving my computer on all night. Saves me electrical bills that could rack up had I not gotten myself a seedbox. So yeah definitely worth it.

• 7 years later...

having your own seed box is all well and good until the drive fails or the OS corrupts

both happened to me including the OS Card failing ...

now im on the hunt for a good deal

whats everyone else's thoughts ?