Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

[OFFICIAL POST] Box4Seed.com - Sharing is Live... [1GBPS][Custom Box from 1€]

Good news everyone !!

Before of anything, we want to say thanks to this community and the user Inviter to authorise us to post our "products" here.

We want to offer our seedboxes, in fact, we are here to revolutionize the world of seedboxes…

We are offering seedboxes with a ridiculous price without lose the service and attention, and we want to be transparent and serious without lose the sympathy :) Our principal objective is to offer the best value on the market.

These are our plans:

l35O4hs.png

And now, exclusively for users of this forum to try our products, we want to present 3  Free Trial Seedboxes with 300Gb each for a week, the firsts to post their solicitude will win the Free Trials, and after "the test", would be fine to post their impressions here, but it's absolutely optional...

Good Luck !!  and...  Sharing is live... ;)

If you have some question or anything, just contact us on our webpage: http://www.box4seed.com or send an e-mail to info@box4seed.com

Box4Seed Staff.
  • Upvote 5

Hi @Box4Seed

From What I'm Seeing , Cool Prices Ever !

Well , I Wanna Test Your Free Trial Box , So I'm Applying With My Post ..

Thanks For Sharing ..

ok, give me your email for mp to send you the login details

regards

Hi @Box4Seed

I am applying and i want test Free Trial Seedbox for a week.

Thanks

ok, give me your email for mp to send you the login details

regards

hello, sorry but the 3 we had available and have given ... now just have to offer on our website www.box4seed.com 
Greetings and sorry ...

Hello

If its still available I would like one week trial for your seedboxes

I will msg u my email now

I see on the site Download link is 1 Gbps and I'm wondering if upload link is the same

or a better solution....can someone post here a review about this box ?

if the seedbox have 1gbps donwload and upload with 800 gb hard disk space then is the best on the market.now I'm really curious and would like to test one

I see on the site Download link is 1 Gbps and I'm wondering if upload link is the same

or a better solution....can someone post here a review about this box ?

if the seedbox have 1gbps donwload and upload with 800 gb hard disk space then is the best on the market.now I'm really curious and would like to test one

Hi, thanks for your comment, the climb is not 1gbps if the descent, the other day do a speed test with seedbox working, I leave the image http://i.imgur.com/IffPX3T.png equally the best way to test the connection is testing it ... right now we have more test seedboxes happy but I would give one, single plans that we have on the web. 
I hope that the users who are testing the seedbox then discuss their experiences. 
thank you very much

do you have at this moment any test plan ? I would like to try one....2 - 3 days would be enough for me

I would like to test the seedbox speeds on a tracker like hd-spain with a lot of seeders/leechers to see the top speeds on donwload/upload

if your seedbox mate reaches at least 60 - 70 real mbps then you are the best on the market at this price and soon you won't have any competitor

at this price you compete with tal0ne.co.uk , dediseedbox and tuvixhosting.com but they offer much smaller hard disk space but let's see your real speeds

and I think a good idea is to make weekly plans and rent seedboxes by week

please let me know if you have at this moment any test plan,if I'll be satisfied with your service then you have my word I will advertise your company seedboxes everywhere I can

give me 1 to 2 days at most, we have a new server and perform the configuration, if you say you'd be interested plan? I give the plan will test a couple of days and if you do well you make the payment, so you would not have you change the seedbox but only if really interested, I assure you that the speeds are very good, so far everyone is happy with our service and took only a few days working ...

do you have at this moment any test plan ? I would like to try one....2 - 3 days would be enough for me

I would like to test the seedbox speeds on a tracker like hd-spain with a lot of seeders/leechers to see the top speeds on donwload/upload

if your seedbox mate reaches at least 60 - 70 real mbps then you are the best on the market at this price and soon you won't have any competitor

at this price you compete with tal0ne.co.uk , dediseedbox and tuvixhosting.com but they offer much smaller hard disk space but let's see your real speeds

and I think a good idea is to make weekly plans and rent seedboxes by week

please let me know if you have at this moment any test plan,if I'll be satisfied with your service then you have my word I will advertise your company seedboxes everywhere I can

this month I already have brought a seedbox from tal0ne.co.uk and I'm satisfied with it

if you say your seedbox speeds are so great maybe I'll decide and I will buy one the next month

anyway,post here a review here mate about your seedbox

Great offering, Box4Seed. Those who have used the free trial, please post a review and I will give you 10 rep points. Thank you!

thanks for the comment @forgae

ok, thank you, I can delete the test seedbox? since they are still working ... and the test ended yesterday xD

Yes, all is ok ... thank you

@Box4Seed I make review of your seedbox

@forgae Seedbox Review posted

Yes, all is ok ... thank you

@Box4Seed I make review of your seedbox

@forgae Seedbox Review posted

Thank you very much

Best Regards.

Hi all, we have updated the custom box from now will have a minimum of 250Gb, for any questions you can contact us through our website.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

yes indeed it looks cheaper than other seedbox provider and I'm also thinking giving a try next week

I am really curious to see what this seedbox provider can do

• 3 weeks later...

ok tell me something else and I might buy a seedbox

what refund policy do you have ? I am asking this because if I'm not satisfied with it I want to know